“Why am I in this relationship?”
Solves Dozens of Problems and Questions Single Men and Women of All Ages Have About Ending a Bad Relationship
This exciting new book provides the information you need about how to easily get over and survive a split. When to Break Up! will take you step by step through the process of ending the relationship you’re in right now, with a person that makes you absolutely miserable!
- Can’t decide if breaking up is the right thing to do? This book provides you with 25 questions to ask yourself if its worth working things out or not.
- Choosing the best method to break up! When to Break Up! provides you with more than a dozen ways to call it quits that make moving on smooth and easy!
- Thirty of the absolute best lines and excuses! From slick player lines to sincere and earnest, you’ll never have to wonder what you should say or how to say it ever again!
- Don’t get stuck in the trap of break up to make up! Specific instructions for how to handle yourself and your ex the tough First 90 Days after you split.
- The Seven Step Catch & Release Program that helps you close the door to the past for good and move on to the happiness you deserve!
When Dumping Your S/O
is Looking Better and Better,
When to Break Up!
Will Help You Make It Happen
Advice columnist Deborrah Cooper, has penned the definitive “how to” guide on getting out and getting on. When to Break Up! answers dozens of your questions about when and how to break off a go-nowhere relationship — making this confusing situation as easy as 1-2-3!
Stop wasting time trying to “make it work” with someone that isn’t your Mr. or Ms. Right. When to Break Up! helps you stop spinning your wheels with losers so you can find your soulmate, the true loving partner you were meant to be with.
Not only will you have the tools to get out of a stupid relationship, you’ll become a smarter dater. You are going to learn how you can quickly assess, screen and ‘vet’ the men (and women) you encounter.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn from reading this book:
- The dozens of excuses you make to yourself to justify staying in a on-again/off-again relationship and why you make them
- What you should be focusing on during the initial 90-days of dating
- How to recognize Red Flags early in the game, and avoid getting involved with totally incompatible people
- How to establish and maintain boundaries to protect your self-esteem
- Why your dating style must change between 25-30 years of age
- How you can negotiate conflict reasonably and save your relationship if possible or at least part on friendly terms
Coming May 2014